Wednesday, April 24, 2019

TONNER DOLL SIZE COMPARISON - Tyler Wentworth, Ellowyne Wilde, Evangeline, Cami

Tonner doll Size Comparison for Evangeline Ghastly, Tyler Wentworth, Cami, Ellowyne Wilde, City Girls


One of the top questions I get asked the most is, "Will this outfit fit my doll?" To better answer that question, I've created a pictorial graph showing some of the Tonner Fashion doll models that I use the most for my designs. 


The Tonner dolls are lined up at the heel. Each square is an inch in diameter, so counting upwards or sideways is an estimate on the height and width of each doll. 


Vintage Dolls 

Fashion Doll Size comparisons

Kitty Collier is from the Tonner family, and Gene is from Ashton Drake


Hope this chart helps a little bit better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment