Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Curvy Barbie Clothes - Safari Evening Gown

handmade Barbie doll clothes for Curvy and Silkstone dolls 

Time for another Curvy Barbie outfit. Starting this week, I'm focusing more on one-of-a-kind fashions (OOAK) and venturing forth from the one-size-fits all sundresses that I had earlier designed. I'll still be making them (I really love LOVE that dress style) but Curvy and the rest of the gang need to branch out more, and I need to stretch my sewing. 

handmade Curvy Barbie dress

This Zebra gown was a lot of fun to make though, and I centered my design around the micro sized handbag that I lined in pink flannel, gold bead trimming, a heart pendant, and chain strap. This tiny purse snaps closed. 

One-size-fits-all Barbie doll gown
 To add an extra touch, a matching pink bracelet to boot. I'm really loving the brown and pink combo and will explore that color scheme further. This outfit was a lot of fun to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment